SRM BAdi-n step for Shopping Carts

Koen Durnez koen.durnez at dkadvice.com
Wed Nov 2 04:42:18 EST 2005

Hi,

I setted up the workflow procedure for item based approval for one of my
European customers.

If you work with the workflow for item approval no restart of the workflow
is foreseen. The worklfow treats the changes ( see workflow WS14500014
event restart ). If you want to control the changes made in a shopping
cart position you should follow the instructions of note 777133 where it
is explained how to treat changes by keeping your criteria in a custom
table and compare them with the new values of the items.

Also check note 731637.

Keep in mind that this workflow for item approval is quite new and that
some notes could be necessary to implement the procedure correctly.

Make sure that you have installed service pack 7 for SRM server 5.0. This
will avoid a lot of problems.

Greetings,

Koen Durnez
dk.Advice bvba