- RSWUWFML2

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:54:01 EST 2005

Hi ,

SAP 4.6C..patch level .....46C48

SAPCONNECT is configured and sening regular emails OK

I am trying to send workitems as executable attachements using  RSWUWFML2

I get all text in e-mail insted of link to SAP shortcut that is clickable

example :

Open the SAP shortcut attachment in order to process the work item.

If you have any problems logging on, contact your system administrator.
[System]
Name=S2C
Description=
Client=040
[User]
Name=SRAMANAN

etc., etc.,

Can anyone tell me what is the probelm...
Is there any specific conversion rule required to end SAP shortcuts as
attachements in the e-mails

thanks in advance