Workitem delegation [off-topic]

Maes Steven Steven.Maes at luminus.be
Fri May 27 08:03:59 EDT 2005

Hi Sue,

Thanks for the reaction. I'm not sure how it could be a problem at my end. It is only Koenraad's mail that comes in several times (at random time).
If anyone has a clue why this is happening, please let me know.

Anyhow, is there anyone who could answer my original question ? If not, could someone send me the code of the function module, so we could analyse it and try to program it ourselves ?

Thx,

Steven