adding reason for rejection in a pop-up window

Sushil Guragain sguragain at interpublic.com
Fri May 27 07:44:18 EDT 2005

Hi Jim,

Thank you for providing the suggestion. I have tried that but was not sure how would I put the if logic for Rejection as it is another event. Is there a field that I can check against that would go to a certain status upon rejection? I put another listener for REJECTION_START and created a new sub workflow to start upon REJECTION_START. The WF_INITIATOR of the sub workflow will be prompted to enter the reason for rejection. I am not sure if it will work but giving that a try. But like you mentioned, if I could get it to work within one workflow (by putting some condition) that would be a better solution for me.

Thanks for your help,

Sushil