Objects and Attachments

Block Jeff-r56939 jeffblock at freescale.com
Thu May 26 19:28:07 EDT 2005

Hi all -  I have been unable to display the Appropriation Request as a link under the Objects and Attachments section in the workitem. I have created a subtype for BUS2104 and have delegated this subtype.  The current functionality allows the user to double click on the work item and then display the AR transaction.  I would also like to add this functionality as a link under the Objects and Attachments section in the workitem.  Any help on how to get this to show up would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jeff