WORFLOW academy

robert.van.den.berg@accenture.com robert.van.den.berg at accenture.com
Thu May 26 14:53:00 EDT 2005

Laura,

The TBIT40 is the Xi fundamentals course. In Xi, there is a cc-BPM part which is build on and uses the same engine as the 'commen' workflow engine.

Regards,
Robert

PS: hope it is crying in the positive meaing... wait with the sad crying untill we all don't know the answer, than you've got a reason to cry... (of frustration)