AW: Requisition

Shruti G shruti_900 at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 14:41:28 EDT 2005

Thanks Schmidinger,

This process will cover MRO purchasing only - Account Assignment Categories
K, A, 5, and
7 (a copy of E).

can you explain this , how can i achive this ?

thanks ,

shruti.

From: "Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ)" <heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com>
To: "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Subject: AW: Requisition
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 08:19:40 +0200

The right Bussiness Object for PR-Item-Release is BUS2009.
There are some templates from SAP there for Release procedure with workflow.