Reminder and escalation

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon May 23 10:13:03 EDT 2005

Hi Johnson,
Kjetil and Peter's suggestions are good.

You can also use two different deadlines on the same workflow step to
avoid having to create an external program.

E.g. use the "Requested End" deadline to send a reminder email, and use
the "Latest End" to use modelled deadline monitoring to send the work
item to the alternate manager.

If you are using a 6.20 system or above you might also find the workflow
header event option "Reexecute rules on active work items" very helpful.

You could still use RSWUWFML2 to send an email to the agent telling them
they have work to do on the day the work item is created.

Jocelyn.