Workflow for HR position

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Thu May 19 07:50:18 EDT 2005

Hi all!

I've found two business objects for positions-. PDOTYPE_S and PDOTYPE_SH, but the events aren't good for me. (the PDOTYPE_S does not have any event)

I've tried to create an event with SWU_EWCD but it says: there is no change document object for my business object.

Does anybody know, how can I create an event for these business objects?

Any help is welcomed.

Thanks

Zsolt