how to delete/deactivate workflow

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 00:22:39 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,
Thanks a lot for your help, I used PFTC to solve the problem, there are lot of scenarios I found in the link..once again thanks.

regds,
sharath..

Peter Roehlen <theycallmepete at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
Hi Sharath,

Deactivate the event linkage via PFTC.  You may have to transport this from your development system.

You can delete the existing work items with SWWL.  Please be careful if you are doing this in a production environment - you should preferably practice this in a test system.

General workflow documentation can be found at http://help.sap.com. Just navigate to your release and try looking under Basis Components -> Business Management.

Like most things that I have some experience with, I'm self taught at workflow.  I've found SAP workflow to be particularly difficult to pick up this way.  I can't speak for the quality of the SAP workflow courses but I recommend that you check them out.

Good luck,

Peter Roehlen.