WF_TASK ALLAGENTSOFTASKGETANDDISPATCH

Michael Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Thu May 12 13:27:47 EDT 2005

Hi Sue,
I should have thought of this before, but that is actually by design: You
(well, someone else) might want to send a WF to someone who isn't active yet,
but when their ID gets activated they have work in their inbox. I vaguely
remember reading that in the 6.20 release notes or somewhere.
A good process would be to set up a substition when a user is locked/delimited.

Cheers
Mike