WF_TASK ALLAGENTSOFTASKGETANDDISPATCH

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu May 12 09:53:20 EDT 2005

Well, for what is is worth, OSS has stated that:
> From my understanding BC-BMT-WFM layer
> does not perform any checking in order to prevent a Workitem being
> delivered to a Agent which User is Locked: USR02-UFLAG (User Lock
> Status).

It seems counter-productive to me that I am allowed to route a workitem to a user who is locked and
delimited.  Is this just me ?  Of course, there are  work-arounds, but if anyone else has
experienced this problem, I would be interested to hear how you dealt with it.

Thanks,
Sue