WF Binding

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Thu May 12 07:46:08 EDT 2005

I assume your values from the business object are not really from the
business object, but rather exported values from a method. These will not
be available until after the method has executed, whereas your step
description is created when the work item is created. So you can't do it
the way you have planned.

If it is possible (not depending on input which is passed from the
workflow) to calculate your values as virtual attributes of the object
instead that should solve your problem since you can then refer directly to
the object attributes in your description.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Nav Sac"
                    <navsac20 at hot        To:     sap-wug at mit.edu
                    mail.com>            cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: WF Binding
                    sap-wug-bounc
                    es at mit.edu

                    11.05.2005
                    19:12
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

Here is what I need to know. Would like to insert some values in
Description
Tab using Insert Exrpression coming from the Task which in turn is getting
values from the Business Object.
Or if there is any other alternate way todo it.

Would appreciate it.

Thanks.