how to restrict roles from selection criteria

Sushil Guragain sguragain at interpublic.com
Wed May 11 14:21:09 EDT 2005

Hi WF Gurus,

We are using roles (AG) to establish possible agents for a task and allowing users to select an approver from the list. I have used wizard to add the select agent task. However, it seems to list the role also on the list of approvers along with the users associated. Could someone tell me how I can just list the users (assigned to those roles) on the selection screen without showing roles?

Thanks for your help,

Sushil
Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message
for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to
anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and
delete the message.  Thank you very much.
(A)