WF Binding

Nav Sac navsac20 at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 02:18:06 EDT 2005

Can someone explain the binding process in WF. I have a customized business
object which extends from BUS2054. One of the method returns a export
parameter which is a structure and does contain multiple values. I created a
task which needs to get the value of export parameter. And also in the
Description tab of the task, I would like to insert a runtime value coming
from the WF COntainer (probably the first value coming from the structure
returned by the export parameter - created by inserting the expression).

I ran the Workflow in diagnosis mode:
Just before executing this task in the WF the source container or target
container doesnt have any values but after executing this task the contents
of both the source container and task container shows the values of the
structure.

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.