UPDATE: SAP TechEd/ASUG in Boston

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue May 10 15:28:23 EDT 2005

All,

I just received word that the Call for Speakers for the Fall TechEd/ASUG will be extended.  If you
are interested in speaking, please send the following information to keohan at ll.mit.edu..

Title of Abstract
Description of Abstract
Company Name
Track/SIG
Crossover Tracks/SIG's
Session Level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
Primary Speaker first and last names
Co-speaker first and last names
Email address of each speaker

I'll forward this information on to the appropriate individual.
Best regards,
Sue