No administrator found for the task

viveka.schwartz@implema.se viveka.schwartz at implema.se
Tue May 10 07:35:41 EDT 2005

Hello Raveen,
is OSS note 658738 relevant to your release and patch level ?

Best regards
Viveka

"Raveen Moodley" <Raveen.Moodley at engenoil.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
2005-05-10 10:14
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
No administrator found for the task

Hi,

If possible, could someone please mail me the method used to search the
mail archive.

I've done almost everything short of spray painting the administrator's
user code onto the SAP box and am still getting the following error "No
administrator found for the task".

1. Have copied the Generic decision task and changed the text.
2. Set the workflow administrator via SWDC
3. Set in workflow (Additional Data -> Agent Assignment -> Maintain)
attached administrator and then set to general.
4. Set in builder (Basic Data -> Agent assignment for task) attached
administrator and then set to general.
5. Under Responsibs. Tab in Basic Data set system administrator to
administrator.
6. Set in task (Additional Data -> Agent Assignment -> Maintain) attached
administrator and then set to general forwarding allowed.

Even waited overnight for the Gremlins to do their thing but I'm still
getting the same error. Can anybody see what I've missed ?

P.S. Thanks in advance.

Raveen Moodley

Engen Petroleum Limited, disclaims liability for any loss, damage or
expense however caused, arising from the sending, receipt, or use of this
e-mail and on any reliance placed upon the information provided through
this service and does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the
information. Please visit
http://www.engen.co.za/content/disclaimer/default.htm to view the full
disclaimer.