Using deadline monitoring for tasks

Michael Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Tue May 10 04:38:19 EDT 2005

Hi Sushil,
I'm afraid you'll have to code that yourself using one of the factory calendar
FM's. There's a good example in the book of using a generic object.
Cheers
Mike

--- Sushil Guragain <sguragain at interpublic.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I am trying to use deadline monitoring for approval tasks in my workflow. One
of the issues I am running into is to set it up so that it only counts workdays
as one day. Is there a way to set it up? As I am not sure what my options are,
your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sushil

This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged.Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this
messagefor the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or
disclose toanyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If
you havereceived the message in error, please advise the sender by reply
e-mail, anddelete the message.  Thank you very much.(A)