Turning UWL off/on for specific tasks

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Mon May 9 10:17:54 EDT 2005

Jeff,

I have played with uwl a little so will throw out an idea.

You should look at what is possible to do with the UWL configuration file (xml file). The original file specifies a default view for tasks in UWL. They are specified by the workflow task (TS) number. You can create a customization file which overrides the default display options. It may be possible to specify certain TS numbers not to be listed at all.  Whether you could make it work differently for different users is yet another question (not sure if you are asking that).

Margaret