Sending notification of completion to Outlook

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon May 9 02:07:19 EDT 2005

Substitution is used for workflow.
Forwarding is used for messages.

So a substite will not receive any e-mail messages, and a forwarding
address will not receive any workflows.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    barin desai
                    <satyawadi at ya        To:     "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                    hoo.com>             cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by:             Subject:     RE: Sending notification of completion to Outlook
                    sap-wug-bounc
                    es at mit.edu

                    04.05.2005
                    06:44
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

Hi partha

If we set the foward in office settings to an sap user
id or internet email id then how does it behave. I
mean what is the diffrence between forward and
substitution.

I am a little confused betn these two.

can you pl help.

rgds
barin
--- "Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon)"