Turning UWL off/on for specific tasks

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Fri May 6 19:05:46 EDT 2005

The activation linkage for workflow is a Customizing transport and not a Workbench.  If you find this in your originating system you can transport to activate in production.

If this is not feasible, have Basis open production for 30 seconds and activate it manually there (due this in the dead of night when no one is watching !!!)

With regards,
Partha