Org Management for custom approval structures

Vineet.Mehta@mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com Vineet.Mehta at mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com
Thu May 5 09:13:50 EDT 2005

We currently use two different versions. One for HR purposes and one for
custom approval hierarachy. I will be glad to discuss it with you.

Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Vineet Mehta
Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc
IT Department
Phone: 205-462-5482

skunkel at ci.tacoma.wa.us
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at MIT.EDU
05/03/2005 03:13 PM
Please respond to sap-wug

        To:     SAP-WUG at MIT.EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Org Management  for custom approval structures

Hello all,

I am interested in using Org Management (OM) to set up another version to
support a custom approval structure for Workflow. Our company is reluctant
to adopt this way of maintaining an approval structure. The data is now
kept in a custom table with custom function modules for agent
determination.

If there is anyone out there using an alternate plan version in OM for a
workflow approval structure? If so, I'd like to discuss the pros and cons
of this type of solution.

Thanks!

Susan Kunkel
SAP-WUG mailing list