deleted task shows up in new workflow instances

Sushil Guragain sguragain at interpublic.com
Wed May 4 14:48:37 EDT 2005

Thanks Thierry! I have sent a note to SAP and waiting to hear back from them. We are using 4.7 version of SAP. Since I did not create a new version of workflow when deleting the task, I do not have anything to go back to. Therefore I have started to rebuild a different workflow with all the steps in it and it seems to be working fine.

Thanks,

Sushil