Creating a distribution list in background?

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Wed May 4 10:52:14 EDT 2005

Hi Margaret,

I have not used the FMs myself but thought you may be able to use  them. You
would definitely need an ABAPer to help you out. The idea is  to keep as
little information as possible in the container and  build the data for the FM call
in the method code.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 5/4/2005 10:01:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,