Attachment non passed to mail-task

sap.workflow@ICM.IT sap.workflow at ICM.IT
Wed May 4 06:02:23 EDT 2005

Hi all,
i'm developing on 4.6B, patch level32
I've the following questions, can someone help me?

1. After a user decision (custom) I send a mail to sapoffice Inbox, using
   SELFITEM.SENDTASKDESCRIPTION.

The receiver of this mail can see all the attachments previously created,
but not the standard attachment of the BO I'm using.
I've read that the attachments are passed automatically, or should I do
some binding between WF and task?
The element _WI_Object_Id of the task has object type TS.

2.  how can I pass an other object when starting my workflow with f.m
SWE_EVENT_CREATE_IN_UPD_TASK?.
 data: object1 type swc_object.
  swc_container l_cont.
  swc_create_container l_cont.
 objkey  = '2222'.
 swc_create_object object1 'BKPF' objkey.
  SWC_SET_ELEMENT l_cont 'ATTACH' object1.

Is it correct?

3. I have to use the above instructions in a BADI, but I can't declare
<CNTN01>, and there isn't <swfCNTN01>.

Ty,
Luis.