BBPSC07 not working with custom task in UWL

Jiann-Nan Che CHE_JIANN-NAN at Lilly.com
Mon May 2 15:24:17 EDT 2005

I have found the fix and the custom task is working as the standard task
now.

All I need to do was to perform the Registering System Item Types with the
UWL in the portal once again.  To do this I navigate to System
Administration - System Configuration - Universal Worklist Administration.
 Under the section of Registration for Item Types of Universal Worklist
Webflow, I registered item
types by clicking ?Register Item Types for All Systems?.  The I displayed
the EBP configuration in XML format and the custom task's configuration is
there to launch the MiniApp of BBPSC07.  It has proved that if there is no
configuration for a task then the work item of that task will be executed
using SWK1 transaction.

It seems that every time a task is created or changed to use a different
method that needs a different type of item launcher I need to click on
that ?Register Item Types for All Systems' button to regenerate the item
type configuration.  I hope there is a better way to handle this.
Otherwise this will  become another activity for the workflow
administrator to handle in development, QA, and production environments.

Please shed some light if any of you experts know more on this topic.
Thank.

Regards,
Jiann-nan (Daniel) Che
Interface Team
317-651-3952

"Zavier, Johnson" <JZavier at Suncor.com>
05/02/2005 12:31 PM

CHE_JIANN-NAN at Lilly.com
cc

Subject
Re: BBPSC07 not working with custom task in UWL

Hi Daniel,
 Can you please check the 'properties' tab for this task in workflow to
see following values are populated. I am not sure whether this is the
issue or not.

sap.bc.bmt.wfm.label
sap.bc.bmt.wfm.groups            APPROVAL_STEP

When I copied, it worked from SRM inbox. However there was a problem
with approve/reject button didn't came active.

I ended up changing the entire workflow to another one using BADI.

Regards
Johnson Zavier