Purchase requisition's creation

Angelo_Besenzoni@sap-consulting.it Angelo_Besenzoni at sap-consulting.it
Tue Mar 29 02:22:16 EST 2005

Dear David,

i understand what you mean, but in this way i have to implement a release
strategy.

My question is: how to trigger an event on Purchase requisition's creation
without a release strategy?

Angelo

                      David Weston
                      <weston at clockwork        To:       "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      .ca>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: Purchase requisition's creation
                      sap-wug-bounces at m
                      it.edu

                      24/03/2005 17.31
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

You should configure your release strategies in the IMG to trigger events
for
Purch Reqs. You dont need to use a user exit for this. Look under Materials
Management --> Purchasing --> Release Procedure....

Dave

Quoting Angelo_Besenzoni at SAP-CONSULTING.IT:

> Hello people....
>

> We need to manage an event for purchase requisition's creation.
>
> In 4.7 realese, we know there is a Badi where to insert abap code to
create
> the event, but in realese 4.6c we don't find anything (user-exit or
Badi).