SAP GUI 4.6c and Windows XP SP2 not playing well together...

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at GBE.COM
Mon Mar 28 16:09:31 EST 2005

I have major problem with SAP GUI and Windows XP SP2.
After users upgraded to XP SP2 we lost the Description of the WF task
in the window.
Looks like it is attempting to load Windows Explorer.

In our test lab we re-imaged the same brand of laptops with all the
current service packs
for XP SP2 and get the same results.

In place of the Task Description, we get
"This page cannot be displayed"
Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

---
I will be opening any OSS note but thought I would also post it here.
Just in case someone else already has knowledge of this issue.
?

Any help is appreciated.
4.6C

Rick Sample