Executing Standard UWL work items

Block Jeff-r56939 jeffblock at freescale.com
Fri Mar 25 11:51:55 EST 2005

Hi all.
	I am hoping to get some help/clarification regarding the UWL and standard workflows.  I am trying to test the execution of several standard workflow items using the UWL on the Portal.  One of the issues that I am facing is regarding the Appropriation Request workflow item.  When I execute the approval work item from my R/3 inbox the AR transaction is triggered and the user is able to see their appropriate AR in the standard transaction, this does not happen when I execute the work item from the UWL.

My question is whether this is configurable or whether it is a limitation of the UWL.

Any clarification or guidance regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards

Jeff