Purchase Requsition workflow - Approver selection

Hofstede, Anke (AU - Sydney) ahofstede at deloitte.com.au
Wed Mar 23 20:49:34 EST 2005

Alternatively you can enhance the standard purchase requisition release
strategy with user exits.

Step 1. Build a functionality in user exit exit_saplebnd_001 (M06B0002)
to store the chosen user/position/etc in communication structure CEBAN
user field.

Step 2. Use user exit exit_saplebnf_001 (M06B0001) to determine the
agent based on the communication structure.

Kind regards,

Anke Hofstede

Deloitte