Workflow Message "not in database"

Dimitri Dupont Dimitri.Dupont at openhr.com
Wed Mar 23 03:15:15 EST 2005

Hello, I have a very peculiar behaviuour in aour Quality system. The WF builder can be called in Developement and Production but not in the quality system. All task are visible in quality but as soon as you try to call de WF Builder we get following message:

		Workflow definition 'WS95000022' not in version '0005'

		Message no. WD 401

		Diagnosis

		The workflow definition with the ID WS95000022 in version 0005 could not be read from the database.

		System Response

		The call to the Workflow Builder had to be cancelled.

		Procedure

		Refer to your workflow system administrator.

Buffers have been synchronized and everything has been retreansported. We are in 4.6C.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Dimitri Dupont