The book

Detlev.Schmitz@bfa.de Detlev.Schmitz at bfa.de
Tue Mar 22 03:54:58 EST 2005

Dear Mrs. Schröder,
if you ask about the Workflow-Book (english and german) from the SAP-Press,
the 2002'th is still the latest Edition (see www.sap-press.de).
Maybe SAP-Press plans a new Edition, but it has not been offered in the
preview
(http://www.sap-press.de/katalog/buecher/gp/in_planung?GalileoSession=09694059A18Bhy-U5h0).

Detlev Schmitz

e-Mail:               detlev.schmitz at bfa.de

                      "Schröder, Ute Marion"
                      <UteMarion.Schroeder at RE  An:    "Sap-Wug at Mit. Edu (sap-wug at mit.edu)" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      WE.de>                   Kopie:
                      Gesendet von:            Thema: The book
                      sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu

                      22.03.2005 09:02
                      Bitte antworten an "SAP
                      Workflow Users' Group"

Hi everybody,

I´m not sure whether this is the correct way to ask my question,
if it´s not ok, please let me know.

Is the 2002 edition of the book the latest edition,
and is a new one planned or can I recommend
buying the current edition to my customers, without it being outdated the
day it arrives?

A hint would be welcomed.

Thanx

      Ute Marion Schröder