monitoring smq1

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 18:45:34 EST 2005

Thank you Myra,
It looks like my repvious message was not delivered.

Could you please help us in following:

1) currently when ever PO, shippements fail in R3 due
to SAP duplicate record errors. But we know the
document will still be saved due to any other issues.
When this happens the entire queue in SMQ1 for EM
interface will be stuck. We used to move them as trfc
in SMQ1 by right click and send.

We are trying to avoid R3 document errors, but the
basis is not liking to send them as trfc everytime is
fails. Is there any way to avoid this stop of queue
when R3 document fails.

Please help!