View of All the Workitems and documents in SAP-INBOX

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Mar 20 18:50:20 EST 2005

swi5

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of Praveen Johri
Sent: Friday,18 March 2005 12:39 AM
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: View of All the Workitems and documents in SAP-INBOX

G'Day All,

I have one silly question in my mind, though i think i know the answer
but
i cannot put a tab on my curiosity to know what you guys think about it.
Is there any standard program or tranx which can let Workflow Admin to
see
what all documents and workitems are present in any user's inbox.

If there is none, is there any way that we can build any report with
this
functionality.

aaaahhh, i need a brainstorming session!!!!

Have Fun!

Praveen Johri

written
agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail
for such purpose.