View of All the Workitems and documents in SAP-INBOX

Praveen Johri pjohri at csc.com
Thu Mar 17 08:39:18 EST 2005

G'Day All,

I have one silly question in my mind, though i think i know the answer but
i cannot put a tab on my curiosity to know what you guys think about it.
Is there any standard program or tranx which can let Workflow Admin to see
what all documents and workitems are present in any user's inbox.

If there is none, is there any way that we can build any report with this
functionality.

aaaahhh, i need a brainstorming session!!!!

Have Fun!

Praveen Johri

for such purpose.