Searching the Mailman Archive

Sue Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Mar 17 05:45:01 EST 2005

Hi Ramki, Krishna,

First off, apologies to all for the inability to search the SAP-WUG
Archives via the MIT Mailman site.   I mistakenly assumed that this
functionality would be something I could implement.

Second, Krishna, that is awesome.  That goes down as the 'SAP-WUG usage
tip' of the decade, maybe more.  What I did find just now when testing
this out, is that I needed to only enter "/pipermail/sap-wug/ deadline"
in order for Google to return quite a few hits. So that is a few less
keystrokes, and I know there are folks out there who appreciate that!

I am sure many folks out there will make use of this tip.

Best regards,
Sue