display deadline messages in UWL

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Mar 17 05:08:46 EST 2005

SAP answer to the 'Universal' question:
It is 'Universal', but deadline items are not 'Work'. And it is a 'List'. Thus
UWL is the correct term. We are SAP. Resistance is futile.  :-)

On a more related note, another alternative is a single-outcome decision task
in a modeled deadline as a notification in cases where email is a bad idea
and/or it's wanted in the UWL for whatever reason.

Cheers
Mike