Transaction code WF02

HUANG-JOHNSTON Christina -TSDC c.huang-johnston at torsdc.ca
Wed Mar 16 07:49:04 EST 2005

Thanks, Hans!

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu]On Behalf
Of Brilleman JOHANNES (Hans)
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 2:15 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: RE: Transaction code WF02

        Notice of Disclaimer: Please note that this e-mail, and the contents thereof,
         is subject to the Standard PetroSA e-mail Disclaimer which is located at
                     http://www.petrosa.co.za/disclaimer.htm
Hi,

This is a old Workflow 2 tool that was used before the current Workflow
3 we are all currently using. It has to my knowledge been obsolete and
not supported by SAP any longer since the later release 3's, and trust
me, with the functionallity you have with the current WF tool, you would
not even want to bother with that one.

Regards,

Hans