Deleting work items in production

Qiru w qiruw at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 15:15:36 EST 2005

Mike,

  Thank for your reply.

  We have a few probably around 10 or more work items sitting in user’s inbox. These are work items left from the beginning of using this WF, caused by operation error.

   Also once in a while, even though the user has processed the workflow, the item still stays in the inbox. This WF is one-step task (30001128 &30001117). User cannot set the WF to done. This option is greyed out. In other words, there is no way that we can change the WF status to be completed or cancelled. This item will not disappear from the work item list, as it should be.

    Besides the deletion option, is there any other way to clear up this?

Thanks,

Cindy

Michael Pokraka <workflow at quirky.me.uk> wrote:Hi Cindy,

It is not only the risk that you need to consider, this may have serious audit
implications.

Perhaps you can tell us why this is an 'immediate requirement'?

Cheers
Mike