RSWUWFML2

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 14 10:09:22 EST 2005

Hi all.
We're in 4.7.
I'm using RSWUWFML2 as a dispatcher of workitem to
Microsoft Outlook.
We're already scheduled this program in backgroun and
in variant field 'After Work Item Description', I'm
using SWU_NOTIF_EPILOG2.
When I check on SE61 this SWU_NOTIF_EPILOG2 only
contains single text.
First user receive notification with single footer
(from  SWU_NOTIF_EPILOG2) but when second user receive
notification this footer printed twice in outlook.
When third user recieve the notification the footer
become three. It seems this footer not resets
everytime created.

Any clue?

Maorriyan