Creating an implicit loop - retry a failed step

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 05:52:32 EST 2005

G'day,

Unless I misunderstand Kjetil, you are suggesting to trigger another
WF instance. You right that this would avoid the loop, but Paul you
would really want to consider the costs of this choice - more
workitems, more logs, etc.

Unfortunately it's the easy stuff that seems most cumbersome in SAP
WF. The treat of it is that the graphical editor allows
non-programmers to develop controlled processes, the downside is that
you have to work within the limited tool set. If you want to loop, you
need a loop even if it means unsightly container ops.

Have fun,
Mark