container element definitions

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Mar 10 22:42:21 EST 2005

Andy,
I wouldn't make any assumptions - not only do you have workflow
functionality, but you have SRM
on top of it - which does other very interesting things to your workflow
and workflow objects.
I really wouldn't worry about how often the attributes
are called - just make sure they work regardless of how often they are
called.
Jocelyn