None

jomyjoseph@smartsoftus.com jomyjoseph at smartsoftus.com
Thu Mar 10 17:19:01 EST 2005

friends

I'm developing a workflow error report(sales
order/quotation). The inputs for this report are
1.date 2. sales doc no . 3.WF id 4.task id
and the outputs are
1.sales order no. 2 created by 3.work item id , 4.failed
task id , 5. reason for failure 6. timestamp of failure.

There the real challenge I'm facing is 'reason for failure'
i know the tables SWFRLMSG and SWFRLERR. But i don't know
how to you them. Can anyone give me some inputs?. As I'm new
to workflow you sug. fill be very helpful

Thank you

Austin Blobe