UWL

Athur Krishna athur.krishna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 01:52:59 EST 2005

Hi Jocelyn,

How good is including SRM workflows in UWL, I know it works fine, but
there are certain known functionalities which are specific to SRM
like"substitute" does not come with UWL,
Is there a way to over come?
and is the "substitute" functionality is the only one missing or any
other hidden functions also?

kindly clarify
-Krishna