Shortdump when changing a workflowmodel

robert.van.den.berg@accenture.com robert.van.den.berg at accenture.com
Tue Mar 8 05:33:56 EST 2005

Hello group,

We have a problem when we want to change a workflowmodel. Since a few day's, the workflow model shortdumps when we want to change a workflowmodel. This is in every case.. so if we want to cut-paste a task, if we want to add an undefined step.... always.. And I don't know what the cause could be...

We have tried to copy the workflowmodel but also the copy shortdumps..

Does anyone had this error before? Does anyone know what to do? I'm really confused why this happens. It only happens to 1 workflow model and we have at least 12 models active...

We are on 4.72 with all the newest AOP / Notes..

Thanx in advance!

Robert

The shortdumpmessage:
"The current application program detected a situation which really
should not occur. Therefore, a termination with a short dump was
triggered on purpose by the key word MESSAGE (type X)."

Code:
000010   FUNCTION AC_SYSTEM_FLUSH .
000020   *"
000030   *"*"Lokale Schnittstelle:
000040   *"  IMPORTING
000050   *"     VALUE(CALLED_BY_SYSTEM) TYPE  C OPTIONAL
000060   *"  EXCEPTIONS
000070   *"      CNTL_SYSTEM_ERROR
000080   *"      CNTL_ERROR
000090   *"
000100     data: sysubrc like sy-subrc.
000110
000120     CALL FUNCTION 'AC_FLUSH_CALL'
000130          EXPORTING
000140               SYSTEM_FLUSH = 'X'
000150               CALLED_BY_SYSTEM = CALLED_BY_SYSTEM
000160          IMPORTING
000170               MESSAGE_NR   = sysubrc
000180               MESSAGE_TEXT = SY-MSGLI.
000190
000200     sy-subrc = sysubrc.
000210
000220     CASE SY-SUBRC.
000230       WHEN 0.
000240       WHEN 1.
000250   *     system_error
000260         MESSAGE ID 'CNDP' TYPE 'X' NUMBER 007 RAISING CNTL_SYSTEM_ERROR.
000270       WHEN 2.
000280   *     method_call_error
     >         MESSAGE ID 'CNDP' TYPE 'X' NUMBER 006 RAISING CNTL_ERROR.
000300       WHEN 3.
000310   *     property_set_error
000320         MESSAGE ID 'CNDP' TYPE 'X' NUMBER 006 RAISING CNTL_ERROR.
000330       WHEN 4.
000340   *     property_get_error
000350         MESSAGE ID 'CNDP' TYPE 'X' NUMBER 006 RAISING CNTL_ERROR.
000360       WHEN OTHERS.
000370         RAISE CNTL_ERROR.
000380     ENDCASE.
000390