UWL Configuration

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Mar 7 22:30:45 EST 2005

Virginia, Check you have configured the relevant hosts/ports for your
UWL launch execution in the Portal Content area of portal
administration.
A lot of the settings for the UWL are controlled from here.   These
types of messages nearly always indicate you haven't completed the
Portal Content configuration.

You may need your portal administrators help to find the correct folder.

The standard folder mentions "Standard Portal Content for End Users" .

There's a good section on it in the SAP NetWeaver 04 help on the
help.sap.com site too.   Look in the portal section - and again you are
looking for "Standard Portal Content for End users" .  There's an admin
guide and an end user guide.  Both helpful.
Jocelyn