UWL Configuration

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:26:15 EST 2005

Virginia:

I had this problem and oppend an Oss message. The answer, that solved the
problem, was:

"Error is occurring since the services file does not contain the service
sapgw70. Do
maintain on the portal host, the port for the gateway service. The
default port for sapgwnn is 3300 + nn. Thus sapgw70 is 3370. But
do check this with the Basis Administrator for the system "HR"

Add the following entry to %WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\services
on the portal host

sapgw70   3370/tcp"

If the message does not mean much to you, I think you can try to open an OSS
message as well.

Flavio.