Viewing object links from the UWL

Harmon Dan-rrfs20 Dan.Harmon at freescale.com
Fri Mar 4 14:50:01 EST 2005

Might not be a workflow issue but I'm betting the experts here know the solution to my problem.  We are on Portal 6.0 (sp 9) and back end R/3 ECC 5.0 (patch 53).  We are using the portal UWL to approve the trip requests using a standard R/3 workflow (ws20000050).  However, from the portal there is a link that should allow the approver to view the trip request.  This link does not work from the UWL and returns an error that transaction ONLI is unknown.  OSS turned up 1 note on this (673402) but I'm not convinced this solves our problem.  When using the business workplace in the R/3 GUI, this link to view the trip request works fine.  Has anyone experienced this problem?  Should we expect this link to work on the UWL?  And yes, we know about note 794439 - some workflow items cannot be executed in the UWL, again, doesn't seem to apply to this specific case.

Regards,
Dan
| Dan Harmon                    |             Phone:    480-413-7309 |
| SAP Finance Team              |               Fax:    480-413-7271 |
| Information Technology        |             Pager:    888-782-2030 |
| Freescale Semiconductor       |           dan.harmon at freescale.com |
| Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was   |
| called witchcraft.  Today it's called golf.                        |

[X]General business information.
[ ]Freescale internal use only.
[ ]Freescale confidential proprietary.