How to handle multiple events triggered at same time.

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Mar 4 06:00:02 EST 2005

Hi Rick,
If I understand you correctly, you have a fork with each branch waiting for a
different event?
If so, that should handle simultaneous events - if it doesn't, I'd suggest OSS.

One note: Do not rely on sequence of events within a few seconds of each other.
Event handlers are called by RFC, and all kinds of weird and wonderful things
can happen along the way.

Cheers
Mike