Problem exiting a program and returning to WF inbox

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Thu Mar 3 08:55:21 EST 2005

Work means that it did not call the method again when I disabled
Advance with Dialog for the task in question.

Yes. I have terminating events on all tasks in this wf and both
have the same term events. Bindings are the same and verified.
I also "thought" the terminating events would cut the
chain to the for Advance with Dialog on those events.
I right now turning off this Advance with Dialog works...

I will have to revisit this issue at a later time, but if anything
else you can think of I am open to suggestions.

Thanks much Mark and have a great weekend...
Rick

>>> mark.pyc at gmail.com 3/3/2005 5:38:01 >>>
It would 'work' (when 'work' means not repeatadly self executing) if
your method was Asynronous. The need for a terminating event cuts your
Advance with Dialog chain.

Maybe this is the case in other steps/tasks?

Have fun,
Mark

<Rick.Sample at gbe.com>